Assistant Professor Chao-Lin Kuo surprises Professor Andrei Linde with evidence that supports cosmic inflation theory. The discovery, made by Kuo and his colleagues at the BICEP2 experiment, represents the first images of gravitational waves, or ripples in space-time. These waves have been described as the “first tremors of the Big Bang.”
- Genetically Engineered Food is Safe: No Evidence that GE Crops are Unsafe to Eat, or Do Damage to the Environment
- Pluto: 3.67 Billion Miles From The Sun
- Video: World Population Growth Through History
- Moon Shot: A $30 million competition to land a privately funded robot on the moon
- Eight Years Later…
- Why Should You Love Fossil Fuels?
- Climate Has Been Changing Since The Earth Was Formed
- Matt Ridley: Fossil Fuels Save The World
- Being Gay: Born That Way?
- Why Children Died From Measles: “Jesus was my doctor”