Assistant Professor Chao-Lin Kuo surprises Professor Andrei Linde with evidence that supports cosmic inflation theory. The discovery, made by Kuo and his colleagues at the BICEP2 experiment, represents the first images of gravitational waves, or ripples in space-time. These waves have been described as the “first tremors of the Big Bang.”
- Eight Years Later…
- Why Should You Love Fossil Fuels?
- Climate Has Been Changing Since The Earth Was Formed
- Matt Ridley: Fossil Fuels Save The World
- Being Gay: Born That Way?
- Why Children Died From Measles: “Jesus was my doctor”
- Progressive War on Science
- Aristotle: Father of Biology
- Everything’s a Chemical: The Dose Makes a Thing a Poison
- The 100%: More Support for GMOs in Principle Than Catastrophic Global Warming